Our staff is highly trained to fulfill any specific requirement of our customer airlines, especially if it is:
• Supervision and coordination services contracted by the Carrier according to airline Service Level
Agreement, GHM and company standards.
• Development and maintenance good relationships with internal/external departments, Airport
authorities, and other service providers.
• Provide representative function on behalf of the Carrier.
• Perform all administrative duties: prepare, forward and file reports.
• Supervision and monitoring of all aspects of the operation to ensure all company standar.
• Management and ensuring of a safe, efficient, cost-effective and timely airport operation.
• Preparation and coordination for AD HOC flight handling.
• Communicating with flight charterer.
• Flight handling supervision.