Our staff is highly trained to fulfill any specific requirement of our customer airlines, especially if it is:
- Supervision and coordination services contracted by the Carrier according to airline Service Level Agreement, GHM and company standards.
- Development and maintenance good relationships with internal/external departments, Airpor authorities, and other service providers.
- Provide representative function on behalf of the Carrier.
- Perform all administrative duties: prepare, forward and file reports.
- Supervision and monitoring of all aspects of the operation to ensure all company standar.
- Management and ensuring of a safe, efficient, cost-effective and timely airport operation.
- Preparation and coordination for AD HOC flight handling.
- Communicating with flight charterer.
- Flight handling supervision.