Personal data – any information concerning an individual by means of which it can be identified.
Special categories of personal data – personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic and biometric data, health data or sexual life of an individual or his/her sexual orientation.
A data subject – an individual to whom personal data relates and who has been or can be identified by that personal data.
Personal data controller – a legal or natural person, an agency, a public authority, or any other body who, alone or when joined with others, determines the purposes of any personal data and the means of processing it. The controller of personal data is the "owner of personal data" in the terminology of Ukrainian legislation.
Personal data processor – a legal or a natural person, agency, public authority, or any other body who processes personal data on behalf of a personal data controller. Personal data processor is the "Personal data manager" in the terminology of Ukrainian legislation.
Processing of personal data – any operation or set of operations performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Legislation we are guided by in the processes of personal data processing
We process your personal data according to the requirements of:
• Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", accepted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on 01.06.2010 with changes and additions.
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
Purposes of personal data processing provided when using the website.
1. If you want to get a job in our company, you can use the website to send your CV, which may contain your personal data:
• phone number
2. To send any inquiry, question, wish or even complaint, you can use the feedback form, in which we will ask you to indicate:
• phone number
You can provide additional personal data in the request itself, or for a more efficient, complete and detailed analysis of your question, we may ask you to provide additional data. You are not obligated to provide them, but in this case, we cannot guarantee that your issue will be resolved.
3. If your baggage has been lost and you have used Lost&Found service, you can use the website to track it using the World Tracer system, which you will need to provide:
• PIR file number
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile, or other device when you visit certain web pages. They are used to storing certain data on the user's side, which is used for:
• user authentication
• storage of personal settings and personal preferences of user
• compilation of statistical information on users.